and Data Mining in Bioinformatics: joining data gathering and automatic
annotation with classification and distributed clustering.
Ana Lucia C. Bazzan, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - Instituto de Informatica
Knowledge-Based Reinforcement Learning
Daniel Kudenko, Department of Computer Science, University of York
- "Concept Learning For Achieving Personalized Ontologies: An Active Learning Approach", by Murat Sensoy and Pınar Yolum.
data from sponsored search markets from an agent-based and complex
systems perspective", by Valentin Robu, Han La Poutré and Sander Bohte.
- "A Self-Organized Multiagent System for Intrusion Detection", by E.J. Palomo, E. Dominguez, R.M. Luque, and J. Munoz
- "A sequence mining method to predict the bidding strategy of trading agents", by Vivia Nikolaidou and Pericles Mitkas
Cooperative Predictive Data Mining in Competitive Environments", by
Viliam Lisý, Michal Jakob, Petr Benda, Štepán Urban and Michal Pechoucek
- "Agent Assignment for Process Management: Pattern Based Agent Performance Evaluation", by Stefan Jablonski and Ramzan Talib
- "Auto-Clustering using Particle Swarm Optimization and Bacterial Foraging", by Jorge Cordero, Yifeng Zeng and Jakob Rutkowski
agent bidding in Power Stock Markets through a data mining enhanced
agent platform", by Anthony C. Chrysopoulos, Andreas L Symeonidis and
Pericles A. Mitkas
- "Enhancing agent intelligence through data
mining: a power plant case study", by Christina Athanasopoulou and
- "Agent-enriched data mining using an extendible framework", by Kamal Ali Albashiri and Frans Coenen.