The ADMI-10 will be Held in conjunction with The Ninth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS2010)
The ADMI-10 Proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag as a volume of LNCS/LNAI series.
The International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction (ADMI) is a premier forum for communicating on latest theoretical and application progress in ADMI studies and development. ADMI workshop series consolidates several efforts in promoting the interaction and integration between multi-agent systems and data mining and data warehousing, in particular, the original ADMI workshop series initiated in 2006 and the AIS-ADM workshop series started in 2005.
The ADMI workshop series provides a premier forum for sharing research and engineering results, as well as potential challenges and prospects encountered in the coupling crossing autonomous agents and multi-agent systems, data mining and knowledge discovery, data wareshousing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence and intelligent systems. The workshop welcomes theoretical work and applied disseminations aiming to:
- exploit agent-enriched data mining and machine learning, and demonstrate how agent technology can contribute to critical data mining and machine learning problems in theory and practice;
- improve data mining-driven agents and systems, and show how data mining and machine learning can strengthen agent intelligence and intelligent systems in research and practical applications;
- explore the integration of agents and data mining towards a super-intelligent system and intelligent information processing;
- identify challenges and directions for future research and development in agent mining, throughthe synergy and interaction amongst relevant fields; and
- report workable applications and case studies of agent mining.
|Agents and Data Mining Interaction
4th International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction, ADMI 2009, Budapest, Hungary, May 10-15,2009, Revised Selected Papers
Cao, L.; Gorodetsky, A.E.; Liu, J.; Weiß, G.; Yu, P.S. (Eds.)
2009, XII, 200 p., Softcover
|Data Mining and Multi-agent Integration
Cao, L. (Ed.)
2009, XIII, 328 p. 100 illus., Hardcover
|IEEE Intelligent Systems Special Issue on Agents and Data Mining
May/June 2009 (vol. 24 no. 3)