2014 International Conference on
Behavioral, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC’2014)
- [NEW]: Program is available HERE
- [NEW]: Accepted paper list is HERE.
- [NEW]: Registration for papers should be done before 30 September 2014
- [NEW]: The paper decision will be announced on 13 August due to the paper submission extension.
- BESC will be IEEE fully sponsored since 2015!
- Due to numerous requests, the submission has been extended to 12 July, 2014, 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Submit your papers by clicking Submit a Paper.
- Special sessions are added here.
- Paper submissions should be limited to a maximum of seven (7) pages in the IEEE 2-column format (see the IEEE Proceedings Author Guidelines: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html ). BESC’2014 will incorporate double blind review, please refer to Paper Submission for more information about submissions.
- Five prestigious keynote speeches will be presented by leading experts in the relevant domains.
- All accepted conference papers (including special session papers) will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Selected papers will be considered for extension and inclusion into several SCI-index journal special issues.
- BESC’2014 is in cooperation with ACM SIGKDD and technically co-sponsored by IEEE.
The 2014 International Conference on Behavioral, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC’2014), technically co-sponsored by IEEE and ACM, brings together academic researchers and industry practitioners from business, marketing, finance and economics, policy-making, behavioral science, social science, and cultural and psychological areas with the objectives to exchange updated insight, outcomes, practices, opportunities and lessons on foundational, emerging or practical interdisciplinary research and development.
Selected papers from BESC’2014 will be considered for extension and inclusion into several SCI-index journal special issues.
Dr Usama Fayyad
Prof Ofer Azar
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
Professor Dirk P. Kroese
School of Mathematics and Physics The University of Queensland
Prof Feiyue Wang
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Dr Ravi Kumar