Guidelines for Final and Camera-Ready Papers
Final submission of accepted papers are due on August 30, 2014. In order for your papers to be included in the DSAA’2014 program and the proceedings, corresponding registration fees must be paid by September 30, 2014.
(1) LaTeX and Word Templates
To ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.htmlViolations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
(2) Manuscript Style Information
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 7 pages, including figures, tables & references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with overlength page charge of US$125/page, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
(3) Ensuring IEEE Xplore Compliance
IEEE requires that the final PDF files submitted for accepted papers be 100% IEEE Xplore compliant. Please make sure that you follow the instructions on how to produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files.Please check and verify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ using the following conference ID:
- DSAA 2014: The conference ID is 33436XP
PDF eXpress will generate a log file. Please check that file for possible errors and correct the errors in your file. After all errors are corrected, you will receive an IEEE Xplore compliant pdf file from PDF eXpress with the name similar to PIDxxxxxxx.pdf. You must upload this file in the next step as your final submission.
(4) Uploading the Final Version of Your Manuscript
Please use the web link in EasyChair and your login account for uploading its final version of your paper. All submissions are final, so please carefully check your final file before uploading it.
Note: If you upload a file which is not received from the IEEE PDF eXpress, your paper will be excluded from the DSAA2014 proceedings since it does not contain the IEEE Xplore compliance information.
(5) Copyright Form
After uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please continue to complete the Copyright transfer form which can be obtained here, please sign, scan and upload it (in pdf format) to the EasyChair submission system or DSAA2014@gmail.com. Please don’t forget to indicate your paper number as well as “copyright form” in the subject of your email message.