- Conference program is online now, see you in DSAA’2014. We have got 11 main conference sessions, 7 special sessions, and 5 keynote speeches, plus 2 tutorials for you to enjoy a very busy 3-day data science gathering.
- Registration for papers should be done before 30 September 2014
- The paper decisions have been announced on 13 August. DSAA 2014 has a very competitive acceptance rate to ensure the quality of the conference: 10.9% for Long Presentation papers, 18.0% for Short Presentation papers.
- IEEE DSAA: DSAA will be IEEE fully sponsored since 2015! IEEE DSAA is the first IEEE conference on data science.
- Due to numerous requests, the submission has been extended to 12 July, 2014, 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Submit your papers by clicking Submit a Paper.
- Special sessions are added here.
- Paper submissions should be limited to a maximum of seven (7) pages in the IEEE 2-column format (see the IEEE Press Proceedings Author Guidelines: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html ). DSAA’2014 will incorporate double blind review, please refer to Paper Submission for more information about submissions.
- Five prestigious keynote speeches will be presented by leading experts in the relevant domains.
- All accepted conference papers (including special session papers) will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Selected papers will be considered for extension and inclusion into several SCI-index journal special issues.
- DSAA’2014 is in cooperation with ACM SIGKDD and technically co-sponsored by IEEE.
The 2014 International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA’2014), jointly technically co-sponsored by IEEE and ACM, aims to provide a premier forum that brings researchers and industry/government practitioners together who are interested in data science, analytics science, big data and advanced analytics, to share new ideas and practices about theoretical challenges, new opportunities, and the best practices for a wide range of applications. The conference solicits experimental and theoretical works on data science and advanced analytics along with their applications to real life situations.
All accepted papers will be published by IEEE and included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The conference proceedings will be submitted for EI indexing through INSPEC by IEEE. Selected top quality papers accepted and presented in the conference for extension and publication in the special issues of some international journals, including IEEE Intelligent Systems, WWWJ, and Neurocomputing. The accepted workshop papers will be published through Springer CCIS series.